All candidates will be subject to a background check and drug screening.Sabtech offers a competitive salary and a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401(k) plan. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Sabtech Industries is committed to promoting and sustaining the development of the strengths that diversity brings to our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
We also offer:
- Exceptional leadership and a diverse, talented team.
- The opportunity to make a difference.
- Work in a team environment.
- Opportunity to excel and grow.
- We make regular investments in equipment, software, process controls and professional training to help our employees work creatively and efficiently.
- An environment that welcomes people with diverse cultural and professional backgrounds.
- Skills, drive and experience.
Currently Sabtech is seeking professionals for the following open positions listed below in Yorba Linda, CA corporate headquarters. Only the most qualified, talented and committed individuals seeking to benefit from producing exceptional work are successful in our work environment. If you are certain about your ability to convince us that you are the individual most qualified to join our team for one of our open positions, please submit a resume along with cover letter (please reference the position title) via one of the following methods:
23231 La Palma Ave
Yorba Linda, CA 92887
Attn: Human Resources
Principals only; recruiters, please no phone calls or emails.
|No Positions Open At This Time
|No Positions Open At This Time
Sales & Marketing
Vice President of Business Development
Sabtech is looking for a Vice President of Business Development with Strong Product Marketing experience. We are seeking a passionate Business Development professional that is skilled at developing new markets for cutting-edge technology. We are developing bleeding-edge, next generation Data I/O, Communications and Sensor technology for the Defense, Commercial and Industrial Markets.
- Participate with the Key Executive Team in the development and execution of strategic plans.
- Develop and implement business development strategies to meet sales targets within a defined timeline.
- Identify and acquire new corporate partnerships and business relationships.
- Manage a global business development team.
- Manage a global network of manufacturers' representatives.
- Participate in local, national and international networking events with professional organizations.
- Serve as lead representative in the planning and staffing of conference and tradeshow exhibits and presentations.
- Manage an active pipeline of prospects and achieve new company sales targets through ongoing review, analysis, and outreach, as well as cultivating internal and external referral sources.
- Conduct research on industry trends and best practices to identify and analyze trends and market intelligence; providing regular feedback to assist in the development of sales strategies.
- Conduct regular reviews of business performance and business development and marketing activities.
- Must be a US Citizen and capable of obtaining a Security Clearance.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of business development and product marketing experience.
- Must have experience in Military and Defense, Commercial and Industrial Markets.
- Superior ability to communicate - orally, in writing, and in person.
- Experienced in proposal writing, preparing marketing/sales correspondence, and implementing formal presentations.
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized. Social Networking / Social Media experience a plus.
- Able to work independently and make decisions with limited direct supervision.
- Strong planning and time management skills.